Food Intolerance Test
With 25 years of clinical excellence in food tolerance and allergy testing, the FoodScan range is the most scientific approach to food intolerance testing available.
- Comprehensive food intolerance programme
- Includes a test for food-specific IgG antibodies
- Easy-to-use, finger prick blood test
- Recommended by leading medical charity Allergy UK
- Nutritional support to help with eliminating the problem foods
A comprehensive food intolerance programme
The YorkTest FoodScan 113 Food Intolerance Programme provides nutritional support and guidance to help manage your food intolerance symptoms. The programme includes a home-to-laboratory pin-prick blood sample kit to test for food-specific IgG antibodies against 113 foods. Your personalised results pack includes comprehensive test results and a guide book explaining the principles of treating food intolerance by eliminating certain foods from your diet. You will also receive a handy credit card sized summary of your results and two telephone consultations with a BANT registered Nutritional Therapist to support you in changing your diet. One year’s free membership to the leading medical charity Allergy UK is also included.
The full programme includes:
- Laboratory analysed results in a colour-coded format for each of the 113 foods tested, indicating the strength of the reaction on a scale of 0-4.
- Comprehensive guidebook and 12 week food diary including information on the principles of treating food intolerance by eliminating certain foods from your diet.
- Two telephone consultations with a BANT registered Nutritional Therapist (worth over £100) to help form your new diet plan.
- One year’s free membership to the leading medical charity Allergy UK.
Why Choose the FoodScan 113 Food Intolerance Programme?
The YorkTest food intolerance programme is designed to help you identify the right specific diet for you. Through a laboratory test for raised food-specific IgG antibodies and in-depth personalised nutritional support and guidance, the programme will help you optimise your health.
- 91% of our customers would recommend this programme.
- 3 out of 4 reported people feeling better after acting on the results, the majority within three weeks
- Recommended by leading medical charity Allergy UK.
- Easy-to-use finger-prick blood test which can be taken in the comfort of our private clinic.
Food reactions can occur in a number of ways including:
- Wheat Intolerance
- Gluten Intolerance
- Dairy Intolerance
- Yeast Intolerance
- Milk Intolerance
- Alcohol Intolerance
- Corn Intolerance
- Reacting to oats
- Reacting to seafood
- Nut Intolerance
- Sugar Intolerance
Some of the symptoms associated with food intolerance include:
- Migraine & Headaches
- Respiratory problems
- Itchy skin
- Joint pain
For over 25 years YorkTest has been providing Europe’s leading food intolerance programme which is recommended by the independent medical charity Allergy UK.